Do you need a trusted partner for your project?
Let’s introduce ourselves:
The story of TRANSPARENT DESIGN started in 2005 committed to promote on flat glass market a new approach of company-client relationship, by offering high-quality products and services within the production and installation deadlines.
In the beginning, TRANSPARENT DESIGN especially addressed to indoor design projects, 90% of performed production served for its own projects. To preserve a high-quality standard of products, we realized that this involved investments in glass processing machines. So, we have been investing a lot in new, modern equipment from leading suppliers, focusing also on extending the production capacity and the range of our glass products as laminated tempered glass, enameled glass, and ceramic digital printing.
In 2009, we bought our first Bavelloni CNC 4500×2500 mm and started to diversify the glass manufacturing process. We could also manufacture glass panels with different shapes that could not be made with standard machines (for example climbing and round-shape banister panels) or panels which need good accuracy in the execution (the minimal deviations).
At our customers’ requests, we started to manufacture JUMBO sizes (tempered glass panels, which exceed standard size sheet of 2550×3210 mm). Thus, in 2015, we procured the first JUMBO cutting line with automatic loading, for glass sheets of 6000×3210 mm. Moreover, our cutting capacity tripled, enabling us to take over orders from other companies and to perform them in a shorter time than the other processing companies on the market. For keeping up with the market, in 2016, we extended the JUMBO glass processing capacity by purchasing our first automatic vertical CNC bringing reduced lead-times and a high degree of quality for larger glass panels up to 5000mm.
The demand of painted glass increased more and more, and to satisfy this, we procured a professional enameling / painting roller coating line including the drying furnace, with a capacity of about 100 m painted glass / hour.
To decrease the manufacturing time, and due to the quality issues, we faced, we decided, in 2016, to procure our own toughening furnace TAMGLASS (5000X2400 mm). And we didn’t stop here.
In 2021, we extended the production space by the acquisition of a new premises of 10.000 sq. and a new tempering furnace LANDGLASS ULTRAJET A326OU 6000 x 3300 mm.
We employ highly qualified people, with valuable expertise in processing flat glass. Our 8000 m² manufacturing space is equipped with modern tools and equipment, allowing us to reach the most demanding finishes and the most complex manufacturing, always with the best quality.
Regarding the raw material, we work only with the best quality glass from reputable suppliers such as SAINT GOBAIN, AGC, GUARDIAN and we always have special glass on stock: low iron glass, colored glass (bronze, grey, dark grey) or Matelux (frosted).
TRANSPARENT DESIGN obtained the certification of the quality insurance system ISO 9001 in 2017, and in May 2020 received the BSI Kitemark™ BS EN 12150 for tempered glass. This entails an external recognition to the total quality management and continuous improvement system of the organizational process of our company.
New Technologies and Accuracy
Starting with September 2020 TRANSPARENT DESIGN is the unique Romanian processor for fire resistant glass. We are distributor for PYROBEL (ITE) AGC Glass and we have cutting technology for this fire-resistant glass, achieving the best execution and delivery time.
Thus, TRANSPARENT DESIGN becomes the largest plain glass processer in Romania, executing the entire range of processing with own machines: cutting, CNC processing, enameling, and ceramic digital printing, laminating and TEMPERING!
Our main machines
- 2 automatic cutting machines BOTTERO 2016 and 2018, for both PVB glass and monolithic glass JUMBO size 6000×3210 mm, included automatic loading and fully integrated LOW –E grinding.
- Edge polishing equipment:
- 2 double edger lines that polish the edge of glass panels in a single pass.
- BAVELLONI HE500 (2019)
- SCHIATTI Mod.BFP 12 (2021)
- One automatic line BAVELLONI VE-500 V10 (2017), enabling us to process the edge at variable angles from 0 ° to 45 °.
- CNC machines:
- BAVELLONI CNC NRG 420 Power Jet (2019) designed to accurately process flat glass in unique shapes and custom cuts 4500 x 2500 MM.
- Vertical Working Centers – which allow us to automatically process JUMBO panels with max. dim. 6000 x 3200 mm, accurately performing all necessary operations: edge processing, drilling, cutting.
- CMS PROFILE 5028 SX (2016)
- CMS PROFILE 7032 SX (2019)
- CMS PROFILE 7032 SX (2020)
- CMS VERTEC MILL 3222 SX (2018) executing automatically and fast the holes and the cuttings.
- Water jet cutting technology – is a superior and accurate cutting technology, which helps execution of holes and cutouts, special shapes of glass panels or other materials (stone, metal).
- TEMPERING FURNACES – benefit from uniform and controlled heating technology, including full convection system, with great productivity in both flat and low-e glass (low- emissivity 0.01 and over) .
- LANDGLASS ULTRAJET A326OU – 6000 X 3300 MM & 5-19 MM (2021)
- LANDGLASS ULTRAJET PLUS BOTTOM SUPERAIR – 5000 X 2400 MM & 3.2 – 19 MM, MIN. DIM. 150X300MM (2022).
- PUJOL HEAT SOAK TEST furnace (2020) – maximal sizes of 6000 x 3200 mm.
- PUJOL LAMINATING FURNACE with EVA interlayer (2021); JUMBO size 6000×3200, 4 trays capacity/cycle.
- ROLLMAC-GEMATA MULTIGLASS (2016) professional complete line for glass enameling with ceramic paint / cold painting – any RAL color (around 100 sq. /hour).
- VITRO JET FC8 – digital glass printing machine, from TECGLASS Spain leader in the field – with JUMBO 6000×3000 MM sizes, the only machine in the country in terms of size and technology.